Open selection process for position of coordination of communication
9 of May of 2012 - Professional will act in the planning, implementation and evaluation of communication activities of FAS
The Amazonas Sustainable Foundation selects professional to serve as Communications Coordinator. The work of the Communication is to contribute to the main objectives of the organization.
Generally, the work of Communications Coordinator includes the management of four-step process: (1) planning of communication strategies; (2) execution of the work plan; (3) expanding the visibility of the organization and its messages of sustainable involvement for all public and (4) managing the process of monitoring and evaluation of communication actions.
The responsibilities of the Communications Coordinator:
• Develop and implement communication strategies, institutional and socio-environmental information;
• Plan and monitor communication activities to be developed in regional;
• Match-com is a local and national Mídia, developing a spokesperson for the organization and its projects;
• Develop and coordinate publications and channels of communication with internal and external audiences, como silent: websites, social networks, newsletter, reports, magazines, ads, stock images;
• Plan and implement tools for monitoring and evaluation of communication;
• Supporting the development communication partnerships and fundraising;
• Plan the annual budget of Communication;
• Promote the integration of regional.
• Degree in communications, marketing, public relations or journalism, and, preferably, specialization, Master's or PhD in related areas;
• Prior experience of at least five years in various communication activities;
• Excellent journalistic writing and capacity for synthesis;
• Good knowledge of management team and network of partners;
• Basic knowledge of computers and desktop publishing programs;
• Fluency in oral and written English;
• Willingness to travel;
Curricula should be sent only by e-mail:
email@example.com – with the subject "Communications Coordinator" in the period 9 to 15 May 2012.